- Cold work tool steel:
- Caulking, deep drawing, forging, dies, stamping, etc.
- Hot work tool steel:
- Die casting, casting molds, forging, dies, etc.
- High-speed tool steel:
- Drills, end mils, taps, reamers, etc.
- Molds for plastics:
- Injection molds, etc.
- Tools and jigs
- Probes, collet chucks, punches
- Gears, springs, clutches, bearings, screws, chains, etc.
- Latch needles, fish hooks, pocket knives, kitchen knives, saws, etc.
- Quenching oil-quenched, nitrogen-gas-quenched and high-speed steel can be performed by a single unit.
- Space-saving installation.
- Easy automated operation using programs.
- Six-panel heater ensures excellent temperature distribution.
- Muffleless structure and unit heater enable easy maintenance.
Thermal offers advice on treatment heat patterns.
|Heating chamber temperature||600 to 1250 ℃|
|Oil bath temperature||120 ℃ or less|
|Effective treatment dimensions||φ400 x H300 mm (including tray height)|
|Treated weight||60 kg/gross|
|Power supply||3-phase, 200 V, 31 kVA|
|Treatment atmosphere||Nitrogen, etc.|
|Target steel materials||SC, SK, SKS, SUJ, SKD, SUS, high-speed steel|
Work that is set in position is automatically fed to the heating chamber.
Heated work is automatically fed to the oil cooling chamber (oil bath).
Heated work is automatically fed to the air cooling chamber.